Vacation Rentals St Petersberg FI
The wife and kids keep asking – “where are we going for vacation?” With so many great destinations to choose from we know that it can be a daunting task to find the perfect place, so we thought we’d help you out with this list of over 50 reasons why you should choose Florida and in particular, why you should select St Pete Beach Suites for your family Vacation Rentals St Petersberg FI.
First, There’s Everything That We Offer
As a family-owned business with a hotel that has been a fixture in St Pete for 70 years, we take pride in offering visitors the very best among the vacation rentals in St. Petersburg, FL. Our rooms, facilities, amenities, and staff are so good, we have numerous guests that return year after year.
The First 10 Reasons
- 2 swimming pools (1 heated) with poolside cabanas, glowing lounge chairs and plenty of towels available for your convenience.
- Tastefully decorated rooms with contemporary flooring, modern tiles, and marble & granite finishes.
- Fully-functioning kitchenettes in every room.
- Super comfortable beds.
- Complimentary beach towels and chairs, shade umbrellas and even bicycles.
- Pet friendly rooms available.
- Poolside games.
- 27 suites and even a 3-bedroom vacation home to choose from.
- 2 poolside barbecue grills.
- A super-sized dolphin pool fountain.
Of course there are even more amenities available at St Pete Beach Suites and one of the best things is – we have rooms that are perfect for a single weekend or a two-week long stay. You’re going to quickly see why we’re one of the top Family Vacation Rentals St Petersberg FI.
How About Events & Festivals
There are over 900 events that draw more than 10 million people to St Pete Beach each year so we can’t quite list them all, but here are a couple dozen.
- Clyde Butcher: Visions of Dali’s Spain (now – Nov. 25)
- Clearwater Super Boat National Championship & Seafood Festival (Sept. 28 – Sept. 30)
- SHINE St. Pete Mural Festival (Oct. 6 – Oct. 14)
- Clearwater Jazz Holiday (Oct. 18 – Oct. 21)
- Oldsmar Oktoberfest (Oct. 19 – Oct. 21)
- Clearwater Chalk Art Festival (Oct. 19 – Oct. 21)
- John’s Pass Seafood & Music Festival (Oct. 25 – Oct. 28)
- Old Salt King of the Beach Fishing Tournament (Nov. 8 – Nov. 10)
- Ribfest (Nov. 9 – Nov. 11)
- Sanding Ovations Master’s Cup Competition (Nov. 14 – Nov. 18)
- Holiday Lights in the Gardens (Nov. 23 – Dec. 30)
- Outback Bowl Beach Day (Dec. 30)
- Outback Bowl (Jan. 1)
- Tarpon Springs Epiphany (Jan. 6)
- MLK National Parade & Family Day (Jan. 21)
- Clearwater Sea Blues Festival (Feb. 23 – Feb. 25)
- Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg (March 8 – March 10)
- PGA Golf Valspar Championship (March 21 – March 24)
- Dunedin Highland Games (April 6)
- Pier 60 Sugar Sand Festival (April 12 – April 28)
- Tampa Bay Blues Festival (April 12 – April 14)
- Mainsail Art Festival (April 20 – April 21)
- Sunset at Pier 60 (June – August every year)
- Opa! Palooza ( Dates TBA)
- Pete Pride Weekend (Dates TBA)
And Then There’s The Attractions
Once again, there are so many choices in and around St. Pete that we couldn’t possibly list them all, but when you select us for your vacation rentals st petersberg fI, you’re close to so many area attractions that it would probably take you a year to see them all.
Let’s take a look at 30 favorites:
- The Salvador Dali Museum.
- Sunken Gardens.
- The Tampa Bay Rays professional baseball team.
- Adventure Island waterpark.
- Busch Gardens.
- Clearwater Marine Museum – home to the star of the Dolphin Tale movies and the shooting location for both films.
- Sports fishing, boating and fly diving (water jetpacks).
- Snorkeling with the dolphins and dolphin watch tours.
- Captain Memo’s Original Pirate Cruise.
- Concerts at Palladium Theater.
- The Fred Marquis Pinellas Trail.
- Spring training for the Toronto Blue Jays, New York Yankees and Philadelphia Phillies.
- The Florida Holocaust Museum.
- Six art districts.
- The St. Pete/Clearwater Craft Beer Trail.
- Leepa-Ratner Museum of Art.
- Museum of Fine Arts.
- Plays at American Stage.
- A library built in 1915.
- Morean Arts Center.
- Performances at Mahaffey Theater.
- Zip-Lining at Empower Adventures Tampa Bay.
- Great Explorations Children’s Museum.
- Tampa Bay Automobile Museum.
- Innisbrook Resort and Golf Club
- Florida Botanical Gardens.
- 35 miles of beautiful beach.
- Sailing & paddle boarding
- Vinoy Renaissance Resort & Golf Club, St. Pete
- Art walks
St Petersburg is Rich in History
When you choose St. Pete Beach as your vacation destination or resorts in st petersburg Florida, you’ll be staying in a city that has been popular among tourists for almost 100 years. Incorporated in June 1903, St Petersburg features pre-Columbian Indian shell mounds, called middens, found throughout the area, and Spanish castles and homes along Coffee Pot Bayou and in the Jungle Prada neighborhood.
The city leads the region in conserving precious water resources and in the 1970’s developed the largest reclaimed water system in the United States. More than 14,000 residents call downtown their home, with urban-style lofts, townhomes and luxury condominiums and making it one of Florida’s hottest neighborhoods since the late 1990’s.
With State Parks, lakes, hiking trails and plenty of on the water fun to be had, vacation rentals in St Petersburg, FL will ensure that you and your family enjoy mass quantities of fun. Call Saint Pete Beach Suites right now at 1-727-360-7233 and reserve your perfect family vacation rental in St Petersburg.