Beachfront Hotels St Petersburg FL
Nobody knows it better than you do! You’ve been thinking about it for weeks now, maybe even months! It seems to be calling to you, carrying your name on its refreshing winds. It’s time for some quality relaxation at the beach!
When you’re looking for beach house suites in St Petersburg, or just a single room for 2, St Pete Beach Suites has the perfect vacation spot ready for you. With plenty of fantastic amenities, the awesome white sand beach mere footsteps away, fabulous restaurants nearby and tons of vacation fun around every corner, you’ll never want to leave this Beachfront Hotels St Petersburg FL.
The Extras at St Pete Beach Suites
When you stay with us, you not only get an affordable beachfront suite with a fully-functioning kitchenette and plenty of cutlery and crockery, you get a home away from home with tons of extra features. Not sure what there is to do in the area? Not to worry, our staff is always available to provide tips and any other need that may arise.Check out a few of our amenities.
- Two swimming pools with one of them heated.
- Poolside cabanas.
- Glowing lounge chairs for nighttime enjoyment.
- Tastefully decorated rooms with contemporary flooring, modern tiles, and marble and granite
- Excellent working air-conditioning in every room.
- Super comfortable beds.
- Easy access to parking right outside of your room.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- BBQ grills.
- Complimentary beach towels and chairs, shade umbrellas and even bicycles.
- Pet-friendly rooms available.
- In-house washer & dryer.
- Poolside games.
- And plenty more.
10 Reasons to Visit St Pete Beach
While there are way more than 10 fantastically enticing motives for you and the family to vacation in St Petersburg Florida, our list below will be likely be more than enough to get you here. When you stay at beachfront hotels near St Petersburg Florida, there’s the following area attractions:
- 35-miles of white-sand beaches.
- The Tampa Bay Rays professional baseball team.
- The Salvador Dali Museum.
- Sunken Gardens.
- Busch Gardens.
- Clearwater Marine Museum – home to the star of the Dolphin Tale movies, Winter, as well as the actual shooting location for both films.
- Sports fishing, boating and fly diving (water jetpacks).
- Dolphin watching.
- Six art districts.
- Adventure Island waterpark.
And that’s just the tip of the tip of the iceberg! There are over 900 events that entices more than 10 million people to the sunshine city each year. With yacht races, cultural exhibits, festivals, triathlons, music concerts and so much more and located on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico, a beach house suite in St Petersburg will provide your family with fun memories that will last a lifetime.
St Pete Beach History
Incorporated in June 1903, St Petersburg has a history rich in diversity that has shaped on of the most popular tourist destinations in Florida. With pre-Columbian Indian shell mounds, called middens, found throughout the area and Spanish castles and homes along Coffee Pot Bayou and in the Jungle Prada neighborhood, a Beachfront hotels in st petersburg FL gives you easy access to historic areas you just can’t find together anywhere else.
Leading the region in conserving precious water resources, St Pete Beach developed the largest reclaimed water system in the United States in the 1970’s. For almost 2 decades now the downtown core has has been one of Florida’s hottest neighborhoods, with more than 14,000 residents calling it home with urban-style lofts, townhomes and luxury condominiums along Beach Drive.
For over 100 years now, the people of St Pete Beach have been crafting one of the finest tourist destinations in the country. The beach is calling, it’s time to pick up – and go!
Chill in St Petersberg FL
While there is a virtual ton of fun things to do in and around the city, we know that there might be a day where you just want to relax, maybe enjoy some AC, or just get out of the outside for a little while. Of course you can grab a complimentary beach chair and shade-umbrella from your new favorite Beachfront Hotels St Petersburg FL Beach and spend the day reading a book while enjoying the sun, sand and surf, but there’s a few more places that you might want to cool your heels at.
Be sure to check out:
- The city’s first library, built in 1915 along Mirror Lake.
- Museum of Fine Arts.
- Leepa-Ratner Museum of Art.
- Morean Arts Center (with a have-to-see-to-believe glass sculptures).
- The Florida Holocaust Museum.
- The St. Pete/Clearwater Craft Beer Trail.
- Captain Memo’s Original Pirate Cruise.
- Catch a performance at Mahaffey Theater.
- Watch a play at American Stage.
- Attend a concert at Palladium Theater.
- Check out a contemporary band at State Theatre.
- Watch a pair of film classics in a grand historical setting at the Capitol Theatre.
- Visit the freeFall Theatre Company for plays, musicals and world premieres.
And For Those Active Days
There’s always something fun to do or see in and around town and if you’re up for some exercise, burning off some calories or just exerting yourself for the sheer fun of it, your Beachfront hotels st petersburg FL is your gateway to pure bliss.
Have some outdoor fun at:
- The Fred Marquis Pinellas Trail – A 38+ mile park and recreation trail.
- Innisbrook Resort and Golf Club – A favorite among PGA TOUR professionals.
- Watch the Philadelphia Phillies, the New York Yankees or the Toronto Blue Jays in spring training.
- In September of every year you can enjoy the Clearwater Super Boat Races, where boats with 6,000-horsepower engines race at speeds of up to 180 mph.
No matter what you decide you want to do for the day during your vacation, St. Pete Beach has something to completely satiate your craving. Call St Pete Beach Suites today at 1-727-360-7233 and start planning your beach time today.